So you have made the decision that your OEM rubber lines need to be changed.
So why choose Spiegler Brake Lines?
That’s the short answer. But it doesn’t tell the whole story.
Spiegler Brake Lines strength comes from our innovation and research, materials and construction, knowledge and experience, service and support.
At Spiegler, we believe that the more you know about what we put into our products, the better you’ll be able to answer that question yourself.
That’s the short version; now let’s cover this topic more in depth.
Most OEM manufacturer recommend that you replace your rubber brake lines every 2 to 3 years. Why do the OEM’s recommend this? Over time OEM rubber lines deteriorate rapidly due to expansion and UV damage. This leads to increased braking distances and possible failure.
At Spiegler, our brake lines are made of only the finest materials available.
- Outside casings are made of tightly woven stainless steel braiding that exceeds our competitors
- The inside is made with DuPont’s PTFE-Teflon which eliminates expansion and adds durability
- Crimp sleeves are made from stainless steel; competitors are using mostly carbon steel
- Unique patented adjustable banjo fittings eliminate line twist during installation.
- 30% weight savings in comparison to other stainless steel braided brake lines
- DOT approved
- Lifetime warranty
- 108 color combinations possible which allows customers to personalize their bikes
- We can build your lines to any specifications for custom applications
- All brake line kits come ready for install
For more information on why you should choose Spiegler Brake Lines, you can view the following pages for a more detailed look into Spiegler brake lines.
Not only do we sell performance, we sell peace of mind.