This digital flash relay m-Wave has a fancy fade in/fade out effect to all kind of flash lights - even LED flashers! It designs your flashing.
Hard switched on/off is dull and boring - let it wave! The m-Wave flash control unit replaces all regular clumsy OEM flasher relays.
Global innovation: The m-Flash digital flasher unit from motogadget
It doesn't get any smaller and simpler! The m-Flash unit replaces all conventional flasher relays.
- Ultra small and light, only one cable with a tiny device the size of a piece of candy for all intents and purposes
- Ideal for custom bikes and modifications with limited space - no clumsy standard flasher relay
- Can be routed e.g. in handle bar, frame tubing or in the cable harness
- Almost load-independent (min. 1 Watt) - constant and correct flashing rate always
- Thus suitable for almost all LED blinkers, all micro-blinkers, 10 watt blinkers, 21 watt blinkers, etc.
- Works with e.g. 4 signal lights or 2 handlebar end blinkers, etc.
- Immediate, lossless and brighter blinker response
- Super easy connection via two cables only - simply connect in series
- Absolutely watertight
- Short circuit proof, automatic overload protection
- Generates no heat during operation
- Operating voltage 5V to 18V
- Also suitable for 6V blinkers
- Quality 'made in Germany' - from motogadget
Casing L x W x H: 18 mm x 13 mm x 9,.5 mm
Connecting cable length: approx. 2 x 50 mm
Weight: approx. 4 g
Attention: If you want a flasher relay with automatic switch-off, please see m-stop!
Notes due to many inquiries:
a) The m-Flash replaces a conventional flasher relay. This flasher relay normally sits BEFORE the blinker switch viewed in the circuit. If the m-Flash is also used BEFORE the flasher switch, you need only ONE m-Flash. You would only need two m-Flashes if used AFTER the flasher switch. Thus one module for each flasher circuit (left/right). Of course, this is also possible. Please compare to the following circuit diagram.
The easiest option to install the m-Flash is to find the original relay and simply replace it with the m-Flash.
b) The m-Flash cannot replace the button control unit when using only push button controls.
c) For newer Harley-Davidson™ models, the flashers are controlled by a special module (TSM/TSSM). The m-Flash cannot replace or supplement these modules.